Good day to all of you. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to bid my goodbyes to the company and to my co-workers. Richard Bach says, "Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends." It’s been 25 years since I entered Globe Telecom as a creative director. I’ve been here during the struggles of the company. I’ve been in the company through its process of settling its compensations with the shareholders 2 years ago. I’ve witness the 25 years of ups and downs of this company. Yet, we were able to sustain the company.
My husband will be assigned in Frankfurt, Germany. Knowing he’ll be far from our family, we both decided to move there with our kids. My family matters a lot to me. Though it’s hard for me to leave this company, I couldn’t afford to be left by my husband here again. I need him and I know he needs me. TD1 in Germany Telecom had also offered me a position in Creative Department. I would admit that the position they offer is quite lower than my position here but the good thing is I can speak Deutsch at least. But I’m still not sure if I’ll be able to work there too. My kids will surely need my assistance at home. Maybe it’s time for me to become a house wife then.
To Maam Sophia, I owe you my expertise. You are my inspiration in pursuing my career for the last 20 years. To my team, remember we’re the best so please continue our mission. You can email me anytime whenever you have problems, except financial matters of course. To Andrea, I’ll never forget you kindness to me. You make me realize how important my family is. To Mr. cruz, don’t forget to smile so you won’t frightened you’re employees. To my secretary, don’t worry. You still have a job. I already ask the one who’ll replace my position to get you as her secretary. My early retirement will not be the end of our companionship guys. You’re all cherished and our experiences together will always be remembered.
I know this company will stand still. We’ll see each other soon. Wish me and my family the best of luck with the life we’ll have in Germany.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment