Tuesday, June 23, 2009

SPEECH OF ACCEPTANCE

What you sow is what you reap. Many years ago, I went through excruciating trainings and difficulties before mastering my techniques in wrestling. Wrestling requires strength and endurance. And being a woman is not a hindrance to receive this kind of award. I envisioned presenting a strong woman of today. It’s a pleasure to accept this award. This signifies to me that perhaps I have achieved some of these goals I set so long also, and I sincerely thank you for this great recognition.

To the spectators, yes…It was a close fight. But I made it all the way to the throne of great heroes. To Terrie Wilson, my trainor, I would like to thank you for all the pieces of advice and the techniques you share to me. To Joanie Laurer, also known as Chyna, who inspire me a lot, you’re still my idol. To Stephany McNight, my manager, it is an honor to present you this award. To my sponsors, thank you so much for the confidence you gave me. It is through you and through your great efforts that I was able to transform myself into an outstanding wrestler. To my family, my inspiration, I share with you today my glory. To my fans, thank you so much for believing that I can make it. To my co-wrestlers, no success has come without a good fight. I would like to share you this award for it is of your great honor too. We have prove to the world that we women are worthy of fame and honor in the world of wrestling.

Part of my reward will be given to the Bantay Bata Foundation and the Tackighan Foundation. These are my favorite institutions who are truly dedicated with their service. And I believe sharing some of what you have is fair enough.

Once again, I thank you for recognizing my significance.

No comments: